Are you ready to take your athlete's swimming to the next level? If so, you are at the right place!
Vancouver Pacific Swim Club (VPSC) is a non-profit competitive swim club that serves the city of Vancouver.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
New Swimmers Assessments
All incoming athletes must participate in an assessement and/or trial practice prior to registration.
All swimmer must be able to swim a minimum of 25m unassisted on their front and back.
Swimmers aged 10 & Under:
Must complete an assessment before joining.
*Swimmers should have some swimming experience prior to assessment.
Swimmers aged 11 & Over:
Must complete a trial practice to finalize placement.
*Swimmer should have some competitive swimming experience.
Ready to register?
Follow the steps below:
- Click the blue "Create Account" button below.
- Fill out all information.
- Click "Add Member" to input your swimmer(s) information.
- Double check all information is accurate.
- Please note that a valid credit card is required to complete registration.
- Once those four steps are done, click the white button to sign up for an assessment.