VPSC PASS Meet #1 (UBC)
|Location||UBC Aquatic Centre|
|Start Date||Oct 26, 2019 2:00 PM|
|End Date||Oct 26, 2019 5:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||Oct 25, 2019|
|Job Signup Deadline||Oct 25, 2019|
|Restriction||Youth Regional Youth Development Gold Youth Development Silver Youth Development Bronze Senior Skills Junior Skills|
VPSC October PASS Meet
Saturday October 27, 2018
Event Starts: 3:00PM
Estimated Finish Time: 5:30PM
VPSC HOSTED MEET, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEER SHIFTS
GROUPS ATTENDING: YOUTH DEVELOPMENT GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE, JUNIOR & SENIOR SKILLS, and YOUTH REGIONAL SWIMMERS
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
This meet is a great opportunity for new and developing officials to practice.
- Click Job Signup to register for roles.
- Please also sign-up for a role at the following session of the VPSC Invitational to get full points.
- Earn bonus volunteer points if you attend the Officials Clinic and also complete a session in that role at the PASS meet and VPSC Invitational.
- Hospitality will be provided for volunteers and officials in the Aquatic Centre Boardroom. No coffee or food is allowed on deck. Bring your own waterbottle.
- No outdoor shoes are permitted on deck - bring deck shoes or wear bare feet.
- Session finish times are approximate and may go longer. Please pay for adequate parking.
- No cell phones on deck.
- Be prepared to get wet - bring extra clothes.
Thank you for volunteering!
Please note that coaches are responsible for event selection.