VPSC PASS Meet #1 (UBC)
|Location||UBC Aquatic Centre|
|Start Date||Oct 26, 2019 12:45 PM|
|End Date||Oct 26, 2019 4:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||Oct 23, 2019|
|Job Signup Deadline||Oct 25, 2019|
|Restriction||Youth Regional Youth Development Gold Youth Development Silver Youth Development Bronze Junior Skills|
VPSC October PASS Meet
Saturday October 27, 2018
Event Starts: 1:30PM
Estimated Finish Time: 4:00PM
Please note that the timeline is approximate and subject to change based on entries to the VPSC Fall Invitational.
VPSC HOSTED MEET, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR VOLUNTEER SHIFTS
GROUPS ATTENDING: YOUTH DEVELOPMENT GOLD, SILVER, AND BRONZE, JUNIOR & YOUTH REGIONAL SWIMMERS
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS
This meet is a great opportunity for new and developing officials to practice.
- Click Job Signup to register for roles.
- Please also sign-up for a role at the following session of the VPSC Invitational to get full points.
- Earn bonus volunteer points if you attend the Officials Clinic and also complete a session in that role at the PASS meet and VPSC Invitational.
- Hospitality will be provided for volunteers and officials in the Aquatic Centre Boardroom. No coffee or food is allowed on deck. Bring your own waterbottle.
- No outdoor shoes are permitted on deck - bring deck shoes or wear bare feet.
- Session finish times are approximate and may go longer. Please pay for adequate parking.
- No cell phones on deck.
- Be prepared to get wet - bring extra clothes.
Thank you for volunteering!
Please note that coaches are responsible for event selection.