VPSC Stroke Camp #1 (Freestyle)
|Location||UBC Aquatic Centre|
|Start Date||Oct 20, 2019 1:00 PM|
|End Date||Oct 20, 2019 4:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||Oct 18, 2019|
|Job Signup Deadline||Oct 18, 2019|
|Restriction||Junior Regional Youth Provincial Youth Regional Youth Development Gold Youth Development Silver Junior Skills|
A stroke camp provided in advance of the VPSC Fall Invitational that will give swimmers and opportunity to work on Freestyle kick, body position, turns, and dives. The camp will combine swimmers from across various groups, allowing them to meet new VPSC members and coaches. Coaches will provide feedback, demonstrations, and video recordings.
- 1:00pm-1:40pm: Swimmer classroom session
- 1:45-1:55pm: Swimmer activation
- 2:00-4:00pm: In-water session lead by Kennedy Aragon-Scriven (Freestyle focus)
- 2:00-3:00pm: Parent session 1 on Long Term Athlete Development lead by Brian Johns
- 3:00-4:00pm: Parent session 2 on Long Term Athlete Development lead by Brian Johns
For swimmers in the following groups: SILVER, GOLD, JUNIOR SKILLS, YOUTH REGIONAL, YOUTH PROVINCIAL, JUNIOR REGIONAL.
A charge of $30 for the session will be billed to your VPSC Account.
- Parent Session #1 Available