VPSC Stroke Camp #2 (Backstroke)
|Location||UBC Aquatic Centre|
|Start Date||Nov 24, 2019 1:00 PM|
|End Date||Nov 24, 2019 4:00 PM|
|Registration Deadline||Nov 22, 2019|
|Job Signup Deadline||Nov 22, 2019|
|Restriction||Junior Regional Youth Provincial Youth Regional Youth Development Gold Youth Development Silver Junior Skills|
A stroke camp provided that will give swimmers and opportunity to work on Backstroke kick, body position, turns, and starts. The camp will combine swimmers from across various groups, allowing them to meet new VPSC members and coaches. Coaches will provide feedback, demonstrations, and video recordings.
- 1:00pm-1:40pm: Swimmer classroom session
- 1:45-1:55pm: Swimmer activation
- 2:00-4:00pm: In-water session lead by Kennedy Aragon-Scriven (Backstokre focus)
- 2:00-3:00pm: Parent session 1, Parent's Orientation
- 3:00-4:00pm: Parent session 2, Parent's Orientation
For swimmers in the following groups: SILVER, GOLD, JUNIOR SKILLS, YOUTH REGIONAL, YOUTH PROVINCIAL, JUNIOR REGIONAL.
A charge of $30 for the session will be billed to your VPSC Account.